and insisted that work. Althougit his cell phone several times

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nxykiezosdnx

Banned
Oct 27, 2012
I like to eat toe jam sandwiches for lunch, and like the smell of my armpits.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it, I have seen a couple of these posts before they were taken care of, and,
1) They make no sense, they are rambling sentences strung together,
2) They don't appear to be selling anything,
3) They aren't "trolls" in the usual sense with "The holocaust didn't happen" type crap.
So, what do they get out of it?

Typically, spammers have a list of links embedded in a keyword list that's a "catch-all" for searches.

Alot of spam filters will catch a keyword list, but not run-on lists that appear as paragraphs.

These mouth-breathers cut-n-paste thier lists from a prepared document, but occasionally they lose the hyperlinks and are too stupid to realize they've screwed up. Which is not surprising, really...they are, after all, spammers...

Spammers are like people who write viruses. It's called "bragging rights". If a guy writes a virus that shuts down Microsoft for a few hours, it's "hey, look what I did". And I can tell you, the average computer guru can not write a virus. This takes someone with real brains. Unfortunately their knowledge is channeled in the wrong direction. I often wonder what real good they could do if they wanted to....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back