Another new forum in the techical section

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
Again at the suggestion of Micdrow, our technical reference demi-god, a new section has been added for flight test data. This will be a handy reference for comparison of capabilities of different aircraft.

Again at the suggestion of Micdrow, our technical reference demi-god, a new section has been added for flight test data. This will be a handy reference for comparison of capabilities of different aircraft.

Actually all the credit goes to drgondog, It was his idea, I just relayed it LOL

Keep on blushing Micdrow, but your da man!!!! Thanks for the work you put into those forums.

Thanks Thorlifter, It will take some work. First going to move some of the ones in other sections. Then go through some of the older messages and moving them into this section. Patients will be the key for this one.

A word of warning though for those that keep track of there message numbers. You may loose a couple of numbers with this move. Ive been deleting some of my message threads to combine them all into one message thread to make it easier to find info and clean up the board some.

*LOL* Dangit, Njaco...I'd better not have that running through my head all day.

BTW, Howdee, Yovanny. Head on over to the Basics forum and post an official greetings!

Rather the Beatles than Lionel Ritchie...though Nirvana and U2 are even better..(words: hello, hello... (Smells like teen spirit/ Vertigo...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back