Another new joiner (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

clive_t

Recruit
Jul 31, 2020
Portsmouth, UK
Hi all, Clive here from Portsmouth, UK. I stumbled across this site whilst searching for reference photos for a modelling project I'm just about to start on (a PZL P.23) and there were some very nice ones too! So I thought I'd do the decent thing and join the forum, not sure what I can contribute but I have some 'walkaround' photos from a few military museums I've been to down the years if there is a means for me to share?

Cheers,

Clive

Thanks, all, for the welcome.

fubar57 fubar57 , I'm just looking for details of the aircraft, but in particular exterior details that I might need to add (or remove - it's a Heller 1:72 kit). I have an Eduard photo-etch for the interior, but I would like to add stuff to the outside too if it needs it. I am one of those unfortunates who is fascinated by unusual subjects - not that Spitfires, Hurricanes, Messerschmitts etc aren't great, it's just that everyone models them, and invariably better than I ever could! I intend doing mine in Romanian markings, again because it's something I've never done before. All well and good, but the downside is I end up having to do an awful lot of background research to achieve what I am after!

Cheers,

Clive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back