Another New Zealander

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi ya guys and gals :D, where have i been in the last how many years this site/forum has been running, in the threads I have looked at and the many unique photo and video's, pleased I did find this site.

How I found it - this site, I was doing research for a drawing/art work about PO Lloyd Trigg VC - the link
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/ww...in-who-shot-down-nz-vc-winner-found-7724.html

I was so pleased to see "syscom3" posting this detail which really put my mind or brain case to create an action piece giving an idea off how both sides really showed courage and how dynamic this well known, or least to the few in the battle with only a few who survived put the attacker into a catagory placing the aircraft crew in such a high regard, earning the VC and crew acknowledgement.

Ill be stopping here regular now, I have so much i have to see.

Cheers, Ian 8)

www.avaition-art-in-action.com
New Zealand Flightsim Forums ( Connecting Flight Simmers since 2006 )

Thanks Guys ... the Family Asylum:lol::lol::lol:

gumbyk

Welcome, from just up the road

I no many people in Blenheim, one living on practically the Omaka airfield, another helping to get my artwork into the WWI Heritage Museum and course we also have a very well known aviation photographer Gavin Conroy and also very well known PC simulator aircraft builder, specific the Fletcher and Cressco's AG-aircraft, the famed Deane Baunton - then we have
Chris's site, he's a regular who stops here Blenheim Model Aero Club, for a cold one and a chat
Gavin's site Classic Aircraft Photography, Air To Air photos taken by Gavin Conroy.

8)

Last edited:
Thanks Guys ... the Family Asylum:lol::lol::lol:

I no many people in Blenheim, one living on practically the Omaka airfield, another helping to get my artwork into the WWI Heritage Museum and course we also have a very well known aviation photographer Gavin Conroy and also very well known PC simulator aircraft builder, specific the Fletcher and Cressco's AG-aircraft, the famed Deane Baunton - then we have
Chris's site, he's a regular who stops here Blenheim Model Aero Club, for a cold one and a chat
Gavin's site Classic Aircraft Photography, Air To Air photos taken by Gavin Conroy.

8)

I know Gavin, and am reasonably active around Omaka. We'll have to catch up next time you're up this way.

Miss fits though we may be, nice to have you join us Ian.

Hi Vic , last time I was in Canberra was in 1998 but the first was the most exciting, visiting the War Memorial Museum and it was shock when i went down stairs to find the first thing that greeting me was a ship-yard model of a Japanese 100 year old warship .. I fell in love - the model was outstanding but off course it was a full day but I seemed to keep going back to study this model.

Ok.....

That's it.....

We need stricter controls at the borders.......

.....plus raise our standards.......

This has being going on long enough now.....

Welcome to TGTHIS.....(The Golden Tinfoil Hat International Society)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back