Another Noob.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gripper

Recruit
Oct 31, 2009
A big Hello from Wigan in the UK. Just wanted to pop by and say Hi.

I've been lurking around the forum for some weeks and I'd just like to say what I've seen and read is outstanding. The work you guys do is truley inspirational.

Having just returned to the scene after 25 years or so I've just completed a Spit MkII hand painted and a BF109 E4 airbrushed (my first ever). Those were great to do and are now hanging in my twin boys bedroom just like my father did for me when I was a wee nipper!

Cheers and thanks for looking in.

Chris

Hello Chris! If you like scale modeling then you've found the right place. But do check other sections of the forum as well. Lots of interesting stuff there.
Anyway welcome and enjoy the forum.

dont know if i should come in here being a spurs fan, but hello and welcome mate

Thanks for the welcome. Re the football, according to Dave Whelan it was all Steve Bruce's doing LOL.......we're all waiting for him to get his boots back on an win us the Premiership!!

Cheers

Chris

Scharner handled the ball, took a tip from Thierry Henry and graciously has offered to have the game replayed. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure you've hear it already... :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard mate!

Hi Chris and welcome form a few miles south of you. I know Wigan well, lived near there once, and most of the Parachute Display Team I was once in lived there! Don't eat too many pies........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back