another whats this

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
another rare kit for restoration this time vac form but what is it,it looks a little like a beechcraft to me but i really don't know
bob3212.jpg

bob3209.jpg

any idea chaps

Last edited:
i've quite a few odd little kits like this one of which i don't know what they are,thanks very much chaps for helping me find out what they are,back to the kit i've now filled and primed her ready for detailing properly and would be interested in any detailed profiles anyone might have to finish her as

bob3209-1.jpg

bob3212.jpg

bob3239.jpg

bob3240.jpg

bob3236.jpg

bob3237.jpg

bob3233.jpg

bob3231.jpg

sorry i've not been on lately but i've been short of time due to work commitments

progress so far,Thanks again to Wojtek for the camo pattern,i've added a few little bits of my own[i've changed the tail colours from the profile pic],i've still quite a bit of detailing still to do but its not come up to bad for an old vac form kit

cheers chaps,it looks even better in real life as the photos are not quite picking up all the detail,i think i will have to invest in a new camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back