Antennae

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hawkeye2an

Staff Sergeant
Mar 18, 2009
St Joseph, Missouri
Hello again, I'm a model builder (mostly american WW II). I would like to see some close-ups of all types of antenna. Wires strung between post and tail, insulators. loops, football etc. Thanks for all the help so for. I have REALLY learned a lot on this sight.

Hello again, I'm a model builder (mostly american WW II). I would like to see some close-ups of all types of antenna. Wires strung between post and tail, insulators. loops, football etc. Thanks for all the help so for. I have REALLY learned a lot on this sight.

Thanks Hawkeye...

here's something that might give you "basics."

Go to Chapter 3

http://www2.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAdvisoryCircular.nsf/0/e533bb05389c90e486256a54006e47b2/$FILE/Chapter%201-8.pdf

Thanks Fly, any from the 30's or 40's?

by the way, who's Doug Gillis?

those set ups are typical antenna installations that were typical to the 30s' and 40s' for such as the antenna wire mountngs and ADF antenna installation.

Doug Gilliss is a family friend who witnessed my father in law die in a plane crash last July. He got screwed over by the FAA who was looking for a scapegoat in the accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back