antonov an-2 colt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
something i've been playing at for the last couple of nights to get back into modelling,pics to follow shortly

bob4366.jpg

I would think a biplane would be more of a challenge than a monoplane, so my hat's off to you for going at it. Having flown, and flown in one, I look forward to seeing your progress. No pressure though, I am no longer a judge. ;)

bob4381.jpg

bob4371.jpg

bob4376.jpg

bob4372.jpg

bob4373.jpg

bob4369.jpg

bob4368.jpg

bob4374.jpg

i couldn't sleep last night due to my kidneys aching again so i had a all nighter on this kit,hope you like the results,i've still a bit to do mainly detailing and fit the odd small part,

thanks for looking

thanks chaps,i just got into it,its the revell kit in 1/72nd and i must say it fitted together very well without much filling at all,well worth adding to your collections,hopefully tonight i will get some sleep

Looks good. What's wrong with your kidneys that causes them to ache? That sounds real serious. I hope it gets better for you.

its kidney stones,unfortuantly i've a complaint that keeps making them,they tell you to keep drinking water to flush them away but there is only so much water you can drink,very painful and if you can't pass them another opp,i've had 3 opps so far

its kidney stones,unfortuantly i've a complaint that keeps making them,they tell you to keep drinking water to flush them away but there is only so much water you can drink,very painful and if you can't pass them another opp,i've had 3 opps so far

I am so sorry my friend. I hope things get better for you.

That AN-2 is an amzing a/c....
Had a chance to take a ride and take control of one in California. We were hardly rolling down the runway, full flaps and we jumped up of the ground like we were in an elevator. It flew like an old Ford truck with a worn steering box, turn the wheel and in a minute or two it caught up and banked. It had checker plate for a flight deck. The brakes were air brakes like on a truck! Steered by pulling the brake on one side or the other like a tgrack layer tractor. But man-o-man it could fly slow. What a ride.

thanks Terry,its just one of those things to remind you your older

Users who are viewing this thread

Back