Any good war magazines?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
I was curious if there are any magazines that you are subscribed to about airplanes, Military vehicles that thought were really good. Thanks!

Check out this link. You may find it interesting Harrison. They have variety of history magazines and info about subscription: HistoryNet - From the World's Largest History Magazine Publisher

So far I've read only their online articles and found them very interesting. I'm not subscribed but I've seen occasionally some issues of WW2, Aviation History and other magazines from this publisher in some better book stores in my country.

I have been getting Air Classic since I was your age. They are ok but I like the overseas magazines at the book store better.

DBII

'Combat Aircraft' is a good choice if you're into modern military aviation. I would also recommend 'Flight Journal', but lately the magazine has become so reduced in content that I'm seriously thinking of dropping my subscription.

JL

Aeroplane and Flypast are my regulars for European magazines.

Two Australian publications Aero Australia and Flightpath are excellent and infact Flightpath is my favourite, only a quartly magazine but always has a lot of information inside.

Cheers.

I've heard really good things about flypast. It sounds pretty cool. Thanks guys for your answers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back