Any Halloween plans?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer

Captain
Nov 11, 2004
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Is anyone dressing up, going to a party, going trick-or-treating, or anything like that? Too bad it's on a Monday, but you never know.

I thought I'd stay home and hand out something a little different this year. Onions. :toothy5:

;)

Our first year in the new neighborhood. I will be trading off taking Jacob out to trick or treat and scaring the trick or treaters! ;) I thought about getting the camouflage out and just lying in wait.

U could always do what Ive done for the last 5 years or so....

Sit in a chair outfront ur door.... Dress up in old beat up clothes and wear a cut out plastic pumpkin on ur head.... Put on gloves... Get some hay and stuff it around the edges of ur clothes to make it look like ur a Scarecrow kind of decoration....

Put the bowl of candy on ur lap with a sign taped to urself stating...

"Sorry we arent at home... Please take only ONE piece of candy...."

If the greedy little bastards grab more than one piece, u scrare the living shit outta them.... I've several parents scold me for being so mean.... My wife is glad Im not doing it again this year...

so Les you are substituting Baba Fett for the scarecrow get up, same procedure and same fun.............

personally if my neighbors at the dead end of the street two house's away don't shut their 2 dogs up they are going to get home to some dead pooch; my strategy is being planned as I type this

Indeed ! this has been going on for 4 nights, the neighbors conveneitly leave way before 6 am and don't get home till ? I'm geeked out and need some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz whih I will do now. in the mornign guys....

getting some nice soft plums for the kiddies to throw at them when they leave the house on Monday eve

Erich said:
personally if my neighbors at the dead end of the street two house's away don't shut their 2 dogs up they are going to get home to some dead pooch; my strategy is being planned as I type this
I had a problem a long while back with my next door neighbour's dog sh*tting on my lawn, so I immediately took measures to correct the situation. I sprinkled tabasco sauce over my grass and a few trees. It worked like a charm. No more pooch problems. :evil4:

Erich said:

I have the same problem Erich with next door first I politely told the dog to shut up then I told the neighbor to shut the fucking dog up, this has made things a lot better but not perfect so I've bought a device that's supposed to be guaranteed to stop barking dogs it lets out an ultrasonic noise every time a dog barks and it's supposed to train them to stop yapping after a few times Ill let you know how I get on when I've put it up on the wall. If it fails I may use the old faithful Ex-lax chocolate fed to it so it shits it's self to death or fills their house with shit and they have it put down.

To be honest I think trick or treat is a great event in the US but I fucking hate it in the UK it's total shit and nothing to do with community spirit its just crap begging same as Penny for the Guy was years ago so kids could buy fireworks for Guy Fawkes night.

i live out in the sticks so no chance of trick or treating, although we do have a small pumpkin, shame no one's gonna come and see it :(

Well we were going to do the traditional Holloween Party at the local Irish Pub in town. I was going to dress up as a hooker. Not shave my legs or mustache or anything. Would have been hideously nasty. My wife was going to dress up as my male pimp.

The Pub though I am sad to say burnt down the other day so I dont know what we are doing. I am hoping that since my unit was all going to the pub for its party that we will just do a party at someones house now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back