Any Ideas?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blue Yonder

Airman 1st Class
Jun 8, 2008
Upstate New York
I've been a fan of the old war films my entire life and am trying to buy some of the classics but so far I haven't been having too much luck. I really want to get "God Is My Copilot" starring Dennis Morgan. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be thankful.

I've been a fan of the old war films my entire life and am trying to buy some of the classics but so far I haven't been having too much luck. I really want to get "God Is My Copilot" starring Dennis Morgan. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be thankful.

I first saw it as a kid and they have done one edit to the film that I approve of....... They removed the scene where Dennis Morgan sings a really sappy song as he flies his P-40.:p

I saw it on ebay but I was hoping that there was somewhere else that I could find it for cheaper. It was a great movie and I enjoyed watching it with my dad. I don't remember the sappy song though...? I have a copy of the first printing of the book, my father passed down to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back