Anybody watch Kimbo Slice MMA "fight"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
What a joke!!!! I hope he saves all the $$$ he made because if he gets in the ring with someone who knows what they are doing, they are going to eat him alive. That guy had Slice pinned for 90% of the second round, delivered elbow after elbow to Slice, and it didn't even give Slice a puffy eye.

I wouldn't be surprised if they told the guy to go easy on Slice, for the right amount of $$$. I was telling my dad, "He's barely hitting the guy." It was so obvious he was pulling punches and weak elbows while he had Slice pinned.

Notice they didn't put Slice up against anyone good. OMG, if he had fought Tim Sylvia, Wanderlai Sylva, or Crocop, it would have lasted about 45 seconds. Of course, he would never admit it, but I hope deep down Slice realizes that while he may have cause terror on the streets of Miami, that he doesn't scare a single person in the UFC.

He fought James Thompson. He's a big guy, but has a glass jaw and through my eyes, has no power at all.

Jan, this was MMA that CBS put on prime time just for Slice to get recognition. Most articles you can read about it are hacking the fight to pieces saying things like, "Slice did no favors for MMA" and "Slice would be killed by an experienced fighter".

What a joke!!!! I hope he saves all the $$$ he made because if he gets in the ring with someone who knows what they are doing, they are going to eat him alive. That guy had Slice pinned for 90% of the second round, delivered elbow after elbow to Slice, and it didn't even give Slice a puffy eye.

I wouldn't be surprised if they told the guy to go easy on Slice, for the right amount of $$$. I was telling my dad, "He's barely hitting the guy." It was so obvious he was pulling punches and weak elbows while he had Slice pinned.

Notice they didn't put Slice up against anyone good. OMG, if he had fought Tim Sylvia, Wanderlai Sylva, or Crocop, it would have lasted about 45 seconds. Of course, he would never admit it, but I hope deep down Slice realizes that while he may have cause terror on the streets of Miami, that he doesn't scare a single person in the UFC.

Yup that was a joke, I good waste of a night.

Now the WEC Pulver vs Faber was a great fight.

Dang Hunter, I missed that. Faber is so impressive in the ring. Who won that one? My guess is Faber.

Yup Faber won but it went all 5 rounds. But the legend Pulver is the only guy to take him to five rounds. Pulver looked very good, but youth and strength are hard to beat.

Faber is so damn strong for his size, and fast. Wicked GnP by Faber, very explosive. Nasty elbows.

It was a great fight, I like Faber allot and love Pulver.

Yup Faber won but it went all 5 rounds. But the legend Pulver is the only guy to take him to five rounds. Pulver looked very good, but youth and strength are hard to beat.

Faber is so damn strong for his size, and fast. Wicked GnP by Faber, very explosive. Nasty elbows.

It was a great fight, I like Faber allot and love Pulver.

Yeah, lil evil is a hell of a fighter, but Faber is a freak! I've seen him do some crazy stuff in the ring. His leg kicks when his opponent is down are just brutal.

5 rounds and the score was 50-45, which means Pulver didn't win a single round. But, like you said, he made it through all 5.

Yeah, lil evil is a hell of a fighter, but Faber is a freak! I've seen him do some crazy stuff in the ring. His leg kicks when his opponent is down are just brutal.

5 rounds and the score was 50-45, which means Pulver didn't win a single round. But, like you said, he made it through all 5.

Yes and it was a much better fight then the scorecard says. It was very entertaining fight.

Look him up on youtube he became famous for his backyard street fights on youtube. bare knuckles.

But in true MMA he sucks.

Yeah I've seen him, Hunter. I'm sticking with my comment. He looks like a thug who learned his tricks in prison. Kick my @ss, but definitely not a professional. Heck all you have to do is look who he hangs out with. Makes Don King look like Trump.

Just watched the rerun of the Faber / Pulver fight. Like Jens said in the after fight interview, the difference was Faber's quickness. He has to have the fastest hands in MMA.

But all the credit goes to Lil Evil. He gave it his all and took the champ to 5 rounds.

I would like to see Faber move upto 155lbs and take it to UFC to fight Sherk, Joe Stevenson, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back