Anyone ever had... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That dilemna where you go into a store that sells used stuff, and you find two things you want? Two totally different things, that somehow remind you of each other?

I found the Alice Cooper album with "I'm Eighteen" on it, and then I found a whole mess of books on Aircraft. When I turned eighteen, I listened to that song a lot, and felt it through me, and that's when I started getting back into militaria, mainly aircraft. I had been more into music for a long while. So I put the record back and got some books. $20 for 2 $50 books. What a steal.

Back more on topic, I'm about to go put Screaming For Vengeance on the turntable. :) I'm off most of the week so I think I'll post pics of my stereo... I have some cool vintage stuff, I'm sure some of you guys would be interested. :D

\m/ Judas Priest \m/

You will find more aircraft outside of Germany than in Germany. All the aircraft were taken by the allies and are now in museums in the US and UK.

About the only kind of aircraft you will see in Germany are:

Junkers Ju 52
Messerschmitt Bf 109E
Messerschmitt Bf 109G
Focke Wulf Fw 190A
Junkers Ju 88
Messerschmitt Bf 108
Messerschmitt Me 262
Messerschmitt Me 163
Junkers Ju 87

There are parts of

Fw 200
Me 323
Gnatters
and many others

My dad has my camera right now, so I can't take the pics I want. :( I have some older pics, which do not do my room justice. They're not good closeup shots of my equipment either, but I'll post them anyway. I've got an hour 'till work so I'll try to get 'em up before I go. It's nothing really high-end, just some stuff that really kicks ass. :D

The first pic is a much older pic, but shows my basic stack. Top to bottom... 1983 Pioneer PL-3000, 1978 Sony STR-V5, 1991 Yamaha RX-450, Kenwood CX-something tape deck, my old Onkyo CD changer, BSR EQ-II, Realistic tape deck with killer VU meters.

Next pic is my rear of the room Pioneer 12" subwoofer in a bandpass box.

Next is my Dual twin 12" subs.

Current stack, more recent pic. Pioneer PL-3000, Sony STR-V5, Yamaha RX-450, Kenwood tape deck, Yamaha CD changer, BSR EQ-II, Realistic tape deck, Sony STR-6055 that I blew out. <.< To the left of the main stuff is just a cheap all-in-one unit I got from a friend, I use it for amplification of weaker signals.

Last picture is of my speakers. They're Sansui 3-channels, very clean and very nice. Yes, that's a meat grinder below the left channel speaker. That huge ammo can I got for 10 bucks. I used to have 2-channel Klipsch speakers, but I moved those downstairs. I'm planning on buying some nice Klipsch or Boston Acoustics speakers sometime next year.

By the way, the Sony STR-V5 powers my 3 subs, and it puts out 85 watts per channel. The Yamaha puts out 45 watts per channel very clean, and it powers my speakers in stereo.

Right now I have a third amp, an old 1981 Realistic STA-720 under my TV, it acts as a router for extra stuff.

:)

Attachments

• DSCN0121.JPG
    DSCN0121.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN1584.JPG
    DSCN1584.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN1732.JPG
    DSCN1732.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN1736.JPG