Anyone have the book "British Aircraft Armament, Vol 2" by Wallace Clarke? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

buffnut453

Captain
Jul 25, 2007
Utah, USA
Hey Folks,

I tried to get the Subj book on inter-library loan but they wanted to charge me $30 for the privilege. So...am wondering if any of the wise people on this forum have it on their bookshelves?

I'm hoping to get details on some WW1 vintage gun sights, perhaps some photos of the specific pages in the book related to the Aldis, standard ring-and-bead, and Norman ring-and-windvane sights.

More detailed info about the book is provided below:

BRITISH AIRCRAFT ARMAMENT: VOLUME 2: RAF GUN TURRETS FROM 1914 TO THE PRESENT DAY
CLARKE, R. Wallace.

Published by Patrick Stephens Ltd.,, Sparkford,, 1994

ISBN 10: 1852604026 ISBN 13: 9781852604028

Any and all help would be hugely appreciated.

Hey Folks,

I tried to get the Subj book on inter-library loan but they wanted to charge me $30 for the privilege. So...am wondering if any of the wise people on this forum have it on their bookshelves?

I'm hoping to get details on some WW1 vintage gun sights, perhaps some photos of the specific pages in the book related to the Aldis, standard ring-and-bead, and Norman ring-and-windvane sights.

More detailed info about the book is provided below:

BRITISH AIRCRAFT ARMAMENT: VOLUME 2: RAF GUN TURRETS FROM 1914 TO THE PRESENT DAY
CLARKE, R. Wallace.

Published by Patrick Stephens Ltd.,, Sparkford,, 1994

ISBN 10: 1852604026 ISBN 13: 9781852604028

Any and all help would be hugely appreciated.
Hi

I have this book, if you PM me I will endeavour to supply the info.

Mike

Hi

I have sent an e-mail with relevant information, let me know if there are any problems or questions.

Mike

Brilliant! Many thanks Mike. The files came through perfectly. I'll respond via email in due course once I've had chance to digest the info.

Kind regards,
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back