Anyone have the instructions for the Williams Brothers C-46 Commando? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

T Bolt

Colonel
Mar 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I was looking at the C-46 in my stash as a possibility for the transport part of group build #17 and found that the instructions were missing. Does any one have this kit and could scan them and post them here? Thanks

Last edited:
I have portions of it pieced together from pictures on eBay that had parts of the instructions visible. Not very useful, but better than nothing.
Still looking.

I thought I'd bump this thread and see if there is anyone with the Williams Bros. C-46 kit who could scan the instructions and post th here.

Thanks

Glenn, I posted the link to a site that has tons of kit instructions for download somewhere in the model section. I can't find it using my using my phone but I'll look when I get home tonight unless someone beats me to it. Not saying your instructions will be there but worth a look

Geo

I have two Williams C-46 models still in the box. Do you still require a scan of the instructions?

Hi CW-20. Just found this thread. I'd love a copy of the instructions if you still can send them.
Cheers

Sorry, By the time I saw the offer by CW-20 it was too late. If you do ever run across the instructions I would love to get a scan of them.

Well, I have some of them. I'm just not sure if I have it all. Here's what I have.
Cheers

Attachments

• Williams C-46 instructions1.png
    Williams C-46 instructions1.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Williams C-46 instructions2.png
    Williams C-46 instructions2.png
    409 KB · Views: 137
  • Williams C-46 instructions3.png
    Williams C-46 instructions3.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Williams C-46 instructions4.png
    Williams C-46 instructions4.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 191
PS I bought one on ebay recently, no box, decals or instructions (and yeah, it wasn't cheap) and the attachments were provided by the seller. I just had another look to see if there were more, and found these. Looks like they're complete
Cheers

Attachments

• C-46 instructions page 1.jpg
    C-46 instructions page 1.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 129
  • C-46 instructions page 2.jpg
    C-46 instructions page 2.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back