Anyone with kids... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
...lol - been here yet?

Attachments

• Unglaublich3.jpg
    Unglaublich3.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,200
Come on now Colin,remember when your wife asked about redecorating that room??And you said "NO"All she did was give them the paint and said "We'll see about that A@#hole":p

Come on now Colin,remember when your wife asked about redecorating that room??And you said "NO"All she did was give them the paint and said "We'll see about that A@#hole":p
Now that you mention it...
there's nothing on TV these days anyway... :)

Y'know
looking at that pic, the parents could get off quite lightly if they acted quickly enough.
That looks like a varnished floor, a leather sofa, a glass table and of course, the TV's plastic.
Plenty of wet cloths while the paint is still wet, and the vast majority of that would come up.

Of course, the kids would need to go in the washing machine on spin cycle 7...

And I was complaining cause I stupidly suggested that my twin girls should "wash their hair with yoghurt' whilst they were having desert. Didn't think they'd listen to me. Shouldn't give advice to kids after few beers. They don't do anything else I tell them! Thanks for sharing.

Off to Military School with both the little artists, it's time they learn some discipline;) The older one looks like he had a jolly good time, the younger one not so much;)
Best of luck cleaning up that mess, hope the paint didn't get pressed into the inerds of the Television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back