ARADO 196.ITALERI 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TZIGKOUNAKIS

Airman
Dec 1, 2010
athens
Hello my frients.
My name is Tasos,I am from Athens/Greece and this is my last job.
I hope you like it
PB140883.jpg

PB140882.jpg

PB140881.jpg

PB140874.jpg

PB140872.jpg

Hello Tasos...welcome to the forum. Nicely done. :thumbright:

However I would suggest uploading pictured directly onto our forum server without using the Photobucket site. For uplading you should use Manage Attachment button that is available when you clicking Post Replay or Quick Replay/Go Advanced buttons.

Sorry Wurger i didn't know:oops:

It's OK. Don't worry please. Just the Photobucket site causes truobles with pictures often. Then we can see small squares with a red cross instead of images for instance.Also a such links force our system to open additional channels for data transferring what can be an opportunity for hackers, viruses etc.... That's why we try to avoid the kind of posting.
Please read a thread about a size of pictures and resizing on the Home page at the top section. We suggest posting shots of maximal 800-830 pixels in the width.

Last edited:
Welcome from England Tasos. A very nicely done model, and I've been waiting to see what the Italeri kit looked looked like, so thank you.

Thank you very much my friends!!
I try to make a P-39 now.I will post it for you with some of my other jobs as soon as I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back