ARC Forums is down?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hoggardhigh

Airman 1st Class
263
128
Jan 6, 2014
United States
Hi all,

I attempted to log on to ARC forums just now, only to be met with this message:
Capture+_2026-02-27-20-21-17.png

Anyone know what may be going on?
 
I haven't been able to get in for a long time.....my anti-virus goes bat-sh!t crazy whenever I tried to get into the site. The last thing I saw before things went south was that the owner of the site had employment problems due to COVID shutting down Victoria, B.C. tourist trade. He was a tour bus driver and had to take on extra jobs. Later he had health issues and that was about the last I heard
 
Hit the box- Contact us-and maybe you will get an e mail explaining. They are still missing the site owner, last I knew. Kinda like a "boat without a rudder".
 
It looks like they have something configured on the server wrong. The error is of the code EX0 what indicates a configuration, file permission, or server-side error. It often signifies corrupted queue extensions, failed file uploads, or database issues typically. So as long as they don't fix that by re-uploading system files (a corrupted extension in the core application e.g.) , checking permissions, or clearing cache it can't be accessed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back