Armstrongs Photo (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 19, 2006
FL
First photo of Armstrong after moon walk:

Attachments

• Neil_Armstrong.jpg
    Neil_Armstrong.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 140
Did anyone notice that the lighting appears to be artificial and from different angles? It's like he's not in a vacuum. Almost like he might be in the Lunar Module... pphhttt... right. And his eyes look blurry. A professional test pilot surely wouldn't be overwhelmed with emotions by the magnanimity of the human race leaving planet earth for the first time in history. And for godsakes its in color! The background is blurry, just so we can't read the switches and the paper duct taped above him. Hell he hasn't even shaved.

Good pic, Comiso.

Did anyone notice that the lighting appears to be artificial and from different angles? It's like he's not in a vacuum. Almost like he might be in the Lunar Module... pphhttt... right. And his eyes look blurry. A professional test pilot surely wouldn't be overwhelmed with emotions by the magnanimity of the human race leaving planet earth for the first time in history. And for godsakes its in color! The background is blurry, just so we can't read the switches and the paper duct taped above him. Hell he hasn't even shaved.

I have two friends, both smart guys (lawyers) that dont believe we've laded on the moon. It's frustrating as hell talking to them.

Ohhh, they're both Canadian!

Lawyers are not always smart...just overpaid.

Just explain similarities between Concorde and Apollo and that helps.

Good pix of Armsrtong...seen before...did u know there no pix Armstrong on the moon...

Good pix of Armsrtong...seen before...did u know there no pix Armstrong on the moon...

Do you remember where you've seen it? i think it's an amazing photo... I've never seen it.

I saw Armstrong and Aldrin at the reno air races one year though....!

I didnt realize all the photos were of Buzz.

Thanks for looking..

Apollo_15_-_Scott_salutiert.jpg
Do you remember where you've seen it? i think it's an amazing photo... I've never seen it.

I saw Armstrong and Aldrin at the reno air races one year though....!

I didnt realize all the photos were of Buzz.

Thanks for looking..

Dunno. I read all sorts of stuff.

Yep...interesting that I think it was Apollo 15 onwards the commanders had a red stripe on the suit which signified who was who.

Aldrin never took a pix of Armstrong either because he was too busy or in a big sulk...who knows.

That is Dave Scott...if you look close you can see some stamps!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back