Attack on Dutch Royal family? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
During Queensday a terrible accident happened. A small car drove through the public, hitting 23 people, only to miss the bus with the royeal family by a few meters and hitting a monument. The driver has been taken by the police. 2 people confirmed dead sofar. Officially it hasn't been admitted being an attack, but I think it was quite clearly on purpose. I hope they'll fry this clown. All festivities for Queensday have officially been abandoned today :(

Yeah, good idea tim, but don't send him over to Connecticut, he'll have appeal after appeal he can chose from. It took us almost twenty years to put serial killer Michael Ross to death, but that was because he wanted to die.
I heard Texas is great this time of year.

At least it seems like the guy isn't part of a larger terrorist movement. I'm also glad it isn't a muslim as it would have been a disaster. Now it looks like he's just a lunatic with a personal act. Further investigation will shed light on the matter.

Shame,sad that it happened...I'm sure his rights will be protected thou.:evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back