Avro Lancaster "Just Jane" Artwork (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NeilKH68

Airman
Apr 9, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I just wanted to drop this in as a separate post to the others I`m doing with my artwork...a little shameless promotion (if this isn`t right, please mods, remove and I`m sorry).

Anyway, the photos below show a painting of Avro Lancaster "Just Jane" of the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre at East Kirkby, UK. She`s a taxiing aircraft (not airworthy yet). The painting is on a 1000mm x 500mm deep edge canvas and is completed in oils.

The news on this is that I`ve donated it to the LAHC at East Kirkby and they will be signing it (three of the members of the family) and then it`ll go on auction for the rest of the year. All proceeds from the winning bid will go to the upkeep of this World War II Bomber...

Anyway, the painting...
JustJaneDonationCloseSmaller.jpg

JustJaneDonationFullSmaller.jpg

If you would like more information on this painting, please drop me a message or reply...

Thanks, Neil

Will it be possible to get a copy of the original?

As I`m new to the forum, could I ask what "vikingBerserker bacon'd me" is please?

It means that you received a proper piece of virtual bacon for your work. Unfortunately, some of beer and bread you have to buy yourself. :lol:

Bacon, bacon, bacon !!!! Who wants more bacon...

bacon.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back