AWOL for a couple of days.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I might be off-line for a day or two. I'm having an internet connection problem, partly due to some sort of intermittent fault with my PC, so it's going in to get sorted some time tomorrow. Also, I'll be away at the Midland Air Museum on Thursday, but hope to be back on-line possibly by late Friday, or maybe Saturday.
Means you'll all have peace and quiet for a day or two!

hey i'm going to Midland air museum on Thursday !

who would of guessed eh ?

we should really meet up if we are going to be there on the same day Terry !!!!!!

hope you are feeling better mate see you thursday

Thanks chaps. I really hope the PC gets sorted - it's working fine off-line, just f***s about on internet, doing strange things - lost all my settings, and a lot of my bookmarked stuff. Could be a virus, although it's not been detected, or more likely some misconfigured connection somewhere. Hopefully, it'll get sorted.
Given it doesn't p*ss down, then I hope to get some pics - most of the stuff is outdoors.

Thanks very much chaps. Feeling a bit better today, and all camera batteries charged ready for tomorrow - just need to re-charge myself now!
Hopefully, I'll be back on-line by Friday evening - PC going in this afternoon sometime.

Thanks Hugh. Might be posting later than intended - my PC hasn't yet been collected for diagnosis and correction, due to my friend, who's doing the work, suffering from the after effects of a visit to the dentist! Hopefully, it'll go in on Friday, and might have it back by Saturday. (I hope so, otherwise I'll feel naked!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back