B-17 bomb bay walkway

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rwilling

Recruit
Jun 6, 2024
Hello all: I'd like to know the length and width of the walkway from forward compartment rear ward to the radio room in a B-17. Am editing the memoir of a relative who made that walk twice, with bomb bays open and bombs discharged and an engine on fire, to aid crew members preparing to evacuate. Big thanks.

Hello all: I'd like to know the length and width of the walkway from forward compartment rear ward to the radio room in a B-17. Am editing the memoir of a relative who made that walk twice, with bomb bays open and bombs discharged and an engine on fire, to aid crew members preparing to evacuate. Big thanks.
Hi. Did you find our manuals thread?

102.75 inch long, 8.18 inch wide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back