B-17G 44-6640 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeep1957

Recruit
Jan 2, 2011
Please help collect data on the bomber and its crew, which crashed near the village Černíkovice March 24, 1945 in Czechoslovakia, returning from a mission to Berlin. Thank you George

Jeep1957 at seznam.cz

Last edited by a moderator:
Some information can be found here: 463rdBG

There is a permanent exhibit commemorating the crash and crew at the museum in Černíkovice. Weaver Doyle is my grandfather.

There is a permanent exhibit commemorating the crash and crew at the museum in Černíkovice. Weaver Doyle is my grandfather.
Malcom Walker was my grandfather. I was going through all his war paper and have everything about that mission. I would love to share if you'd like

A friend of mine is looking for the stories of the crew members of this Fort. Would you be able to share your info? If so I'd get you in touch with him. Thank you.

Muzeum v Černikovicích má o této posádce pár věcí, ale hodně tištěných materiálů je napsáno mnou. Prostě je tam dali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back