B-17G-65DL Original aviation heritage painting (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jfkuna

Recruit
Dec 20, 2004
My name is John Kuna. I am realist painter and a mural artist. My work has been featured on National Television and can be seen in the form of large-scale mural paintings in public installations across the Greater United States and Canada.

I have recently completed a large, 6x9 foot painting of two B-17G Flying Fortress bombers returning to base in Italy after a completed mission. This is an unusual piece of historic aviation art both in scale and in it's close up perspective of the aircraft, which has allowed me to depict it in greatly accurate detail.

This is the first in a series, which I intend to produce, depicting Allied Forces heavy bombers of the Second World War. I have held a deep fascination with historic aircraft from that period, since childhood, which was inspired originally by the B-17. Therefore, it made sense that that should be the first depicted.

Currently, this painting is held for auction on E-Bay, which can be accessed through the following link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6500135088

I would greatly appreciate if you could please forward this information to any party interested in the purchasing the piece as I am very proud of this artwork and hope to produce others in the same standard of quality. Your help in allowing as many people as possible to be aware of it would benefit me greatly.

I can be reached at: [email protected] or 416-421-9149

Yours truly,

John Kuna

Attachments

• b-17g-mailout.jpg
    b-17g-mailout.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 188
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Don't panic - he means a Hob-Nob. Its the Royal Marine of the biscuit world. Why? - because you can keep dunking them and they won't fall apart!

At least I hope he meant a biscuit - you never know......

AH, the hob-nob even with an explanation the Americans still think it's rude.

Fanny pack...what STD she got for that? :lol: See, the British learn American word meanings so it sounds rude randomly said here, but if an American says it...we all know what they mean, and you won't get sued for sexual harassment. :lol:

I've found that depending on the region of Canada you're in, you'll sometimes hear elements of both 'Yank' and 'Brit' English.
Here in the east, we tend to lean a bit more toward the 'Yank' side of things when it comes to word usage.

Of course to add that 'Canuck' element, we just say "eh" after every other word. :lol:

I was amazed when I heard the 'Newfie' interviews my Dad brought back -

The strangest accent ever - Bit of Canadian, Scottish, and West Country all mixed together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back