B-24D Pilot manual (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Yet another manual, the B-24D Liberator pilot manual

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• b24_large.jpg
    b24_large.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,800
  • B-24 pilot manual.pdf
    10.5 MB · Views: 1,927
  • B-24 Pilot check list part 1.JPG
    B-24 Pilot check list part 1.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,692
  • B-24 Pilot check list part 2.JPG
    B-24 Pilot check list part 2.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,652
  • B-24N check list.pdf
    123.3 KB · Views: 880
  • B-24 Field Service Bulletin.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,003
Micdrow...
I love Pilots Notes/Tech Manuals and collect them (mostly jets because ww2 stuff is hard to get)
You've probably heard it a lot but thanks for sharing this stuff.
The only thing I have from this period is an Operators Handbook for the Pratt and Whitney Wasp jr/Hornet
When I get time/chance I will scan it if anyone interested.
Keep em coming.....thanx

Micdrow...
I love Pilots Notes/Tech Manuals and collect them (mostly jets because ww2 stuff is hard to get)
You've probably heard it a lot but thanks for sharing this stuff.
The only thing I have from this period is an Operators Handbook for the Pratt and Whitney Wasp jr/Hornet
When I get time/chance I will scan it if anyone interested.
Keep em coming.....thanx

Your welcome CRASHGATE3, Im sure anything you can contribute would be great. Modern aircraft are welcome also.

Micdrow

Interesting, Tried to download the file but gets stuck on 20 kb and says its corrupt...could it be possible to get it in ZIP format?

Greetings!

I'm looking for a good source of information on the development, performance, modifications, etc. on the XB and YB-24N. Also photos.

Can anyone help me?

LG

Added a b-24 field service bulletin found at the Austalian archives and made into a pdf file at the top.

Enjoy!!!

lots of cockpit/instrument pics

Attachments

• B-24DEandRB-24C_Liberator_Pilot'sManual.comp.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 867
I forgot to say "Thanks" the other day when i downloaded this. Excellent quality pdf. It always strikes me as odd when i see a war manual with cartoon characters and cheesy jokes. Not just the USAAF, but didn't the Luftwaffe have some cartoons in a gunnery manual, too.

Anyhoo, thanks for posting this Jerry
Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back