B-25 pilot's pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TheEarthquakers

Recruit
Oct 24, 2008
Stockton, CA
just thought i'd post pictures that a recently found in my grandfathers attic of when he was a B-25 pilot in the war, he flew 52 missions in africa and italy. I've got a bunch more, but if anybody knows of a forum or site dedicated to B-25's or particular squadrons please let me know, i've got a bunch of pictures of him with his buddies and would love to post them somewhere in hopes of someone identifying anyone in the pics
thank you

*temporarily taken down

Very cool... thanks for posting..!

You realize by posting them w/o a water mark they'll be downloaded and used by whoever wants them...
If they are truly unique and unpublished, they are worth $$$..

I think you should water mark them or re-size to a unusable size

Take them down and PM me if you need help doing this

Attachments

• war 101 copy.jpg
    war 101 copy.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 191
Good advice, Comiso. Although I'd love to see them, it would not be good if they were 'stolen' by downloading, especially if, as you say, they are 'hitherto unseen'. Some 'scally' could make a fortune, with the increase in interest in this subject recently.
Look forward to seeing them in 'protected' form when possible.
Terry.

....but if anybody knows of a forum or site dedicated to B-25's or particular squadrons please let me know...

Hi!
This is the right place you are looking for:
Welome to the 57th Bomb Wing Association Website
and the forum is here:
57th Bomb Wing Association :: Index
There is a big collection of photos from the 57-th Bomb. Wing (incl. 12-th BG.) here:
The 57th Bomb Wing Association Photo Gallery

What is your grandfather's name?

By the way, if you don't have it yet, try to find Barbara Stahura's book about the Earthquakers – IMHO this is the best source about the 12-th BG. you can find on the market!

Amazon.com: 12th Bomb Group - Earthquakers: Turner Publishing Company: Books

Best Regards!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back