Bachelor of Aviation Management (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nuuumannn

Major
Oct 12, 2011
Nelson
This week I begin the next phase of my life and revert to being a full-time student again. I'm doing a degree course and hope that something useful will come out of it. I've worked in the airline industry for 15 years now and I love it, but it's taken a hammering of late and the future looks uncertain. I'm hoping having a qualification under my belt will help with future employment prospects, so wish me luck.

I won't be around much as I'll be studying; my first assignment is on the 737 Max - sounds easy enough :eek:

Cheers, fellow WW2aircraft dot netters.

This week I begin the next phase of my life and revert to being a full-time student again. I'm doing a degree course and hope that something useful will come out of it. I've worked in the airline industry for 15 years now and I love it, but it's taken a hammering of late and the future looks uncertain. I'm hoping having a qualification under my belt will help with future employment prospects, so wish me luck.

I won't be around much as I'll be studying; my first assignment is on the 737 Max - sounds easy enough :eek:

Cheers, fellow WW2aircraft dot netters.

What school are you attending? Best of luck to you.

I am currently half way through my Masters of Business Administration in Aviation from Embry-Riddle.

Best of luck to you Grant!

1613529309966.png

Don't know if this will help, and a lot of it will depend on both the professor and the employer, but with three of my classes I was able to turn daily work into my semester project/paper/whatever.

If you're on the floor that will admittedly be much more difficult unless your company assigns employees to "special projects."

In any case, good luck and remember you have a bunch of resources here for your future projects.

Thank you to all of you. It means a lot.

What school are you attending? Best of luck to you.

I am currently half way through my Masters of Business Administration in Aviation from Embry-Riddle.

Nice, Chris, I'm hoping to do the same eventually - I wouldn't mind doing air accident investigation, but we'll see. I'm doing it through Massey University School of Aviation.

So, several essays in and the second half of the first semester and I have been given this instruction:

"Select one essay topic from the following list:

1. Explain why the tank was invented during World War I and what difference in made in that war.

2. Discuss the role of artillery in war fighting during World War I.

3. Explain how air power contributed to the conduct of World II.

4. Discuss the role of the submarine in either the Battle of the Atlantic or the Pacific War during World War II.

5. Explain how the helicopter contributed to war fighting in the Vietnam War.

6. Explain why peacekeeping evolved in the decade following the end of the Cold War (1991).

7. Discuss the role of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

8. Explain why modern armed forces seek to recruit more women than in the past."

I'm thinking I might go for Number 3 :D

So, several essays in and the second half of the first semester and I have been given this instruction:

1. Explain why the tank was invented during World War I and what difference in made in that war.

4. Discuss the role of the submarine in either the Battle of the Atlantic or the Pacific War during World War II.

6. Explain why peacekeeping evolved in the decade following the end of the Cold War (1991).

7. Discuss the role of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

8. Explain why modern armed forces seek to recruit more women than in the past."

That is sandbagging, number 8 would be your strong suit. Good luck with it all.

Last edited:

#4 would offer technical, tactical, and strategic avenues of thought for either theater that would allow you great breadth of choice on what to write about with scads of sources. (IMO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back