'Bacon' feature?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shouldn't the bar look like this:

Attachments

• bacon_main.jpg
    bacon_main.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 191
I'm getting a bit concerned about this Bacon miss-use, so thought it best to note a few simple rules for all to follow :-

Question: Do I have to be married to have Bacon ?
Answer: Although married people have Bacon quite often, there are many single people who give Bacon to complete strangers every day.

Question: My parents say they never had Bacon when they were young and they were only allowed to sniff it until they were 21. How old do you think someone should be before they can have bacon?
Answer: Bacon can be had at any age once you learn the correct procedure.

Question: If I give Bacon to myself, will I go blind?
Answer: Certainly not....as far as we can see.

Question: There is a place to my street where one can go and pay to get Bacon. Is this legal?
Answer: Yes. Many people have no other outlet for their Bacon drives and must pay a "professional" when their need for Bacon becomes too great.

Question: Should a cover always be used?
Answer: Unless you are really sure of the one you are giving Bacon to, a cover should be used to ensure safe cooking and reduce splashback.

Question: What happens when I incorrectly do the procedure and I eat Bacon prematurely ?
Answer: Don't panic. Many people prematurely put on weight when they haven't had Bacon in a long time. Just start over. Most people won't mind if you try again.

Question: If I have personal and business Bacon, can cooking become mixed up ?
Answer: Being bi-Baconal can be confusing, but as long as you use a cover with each one, you won't eat anything you're not supposed to.

I'll get my chefs coat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back