Bargain P-38 on e-bay

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agreed. The kit, from what I remember from about 1970, isn';t too bad, and can make a nice model with some work. But, as Revell tend to release some of these older kits now and again, it might be worth holding out. Of course, if, like me, a certain kit can be found, then it could be worth the price, within reason, if the bids don't get silly - apart from silly shipping costs!
(Kept missing the 1/32nd scale Mosquito, until David - Viking berseker - sent me a slightly incomplete kit, which is all i needed !!)

I was given exact same kit but shipping it either by Canadian or US post is prohibitive so I gave it back to the guy who gave it to me so he would gave the fun of disposal . There is no add ons available nor are there a better set of decals available for the thing

Attachments

• P1011133 (800x583).jpg
    P1011133 (800x583).jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 154
At the right price, including shipping, it's worth having. And, there are decal sheets around, the latest being for Ilffrey's and McGuires kites, from Colorado decals. There were also some detail parts, designed for the Trumpeter kit, IIRC, but then, scratch-building is always an option !

At the right price, including shipping, it's worth having. And, there are decal sheets around, the latest being for Ilffrey's and McGuires kites, from Colorado decals. There were also some detail parts, designed for the Trumpeter kit, IIRC, but then, scratch-building is always an option !
shipping was prohibitive for me to send at 37 dollars by either Canadian or US postal svcs so thats why its on local buy and sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back