Being banned (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dh60

Recruit
Jul 27, 2013
Hi all,

last week I came across the 1:24th scale Airfix Mosquito thread in which I was interested as I'm building the same kit. As I wanted to see the pictures I registered under the user-name Olympic1911. About two hours later I went back into the thread as I wanted to see further images. Instead I got the following message: "You have been banned! Reason for being banned: Multiple login violation! Date the ban will be lifted: never!" Oh well, I thought, something must have gone wrong. So I registered again this time under the name Midshipman Hollom (I use this name in another forum). About two hours later I went back into the thread as I wanted to see further images. Instead I got the following message: "You have been banned! Reason for being banned: Multiple login violation! Date the ban will be lifted: never!" I then sent the moderator a message asking for an explanation for which I have yet to receive a reply.
I wonder how lomng it will take this time for me get kicked out!

Regards
Peter

Your banning is the result of registering with the same IP address that had been used earlier. Unfortunately there are more than 8 registered entries with the IP address and a couple of them were spammer's ones. As a result our security system issued an alert and banned both of your entries. What makes the matter worse we are still under "attack" of spambots and our security rules have had to be intensified.

OK. I marked your entry as the friendly one. Sorry for the trouble and please stay with us longer and enjoy the board.

Wurger. a Moderator.

Last edited:
Jan can say anything he wants - we still can't understand him! Especially after eleventeen pints of Guinness!!
He's never been the same since he finished his long-running act on 'The Muppet Show' ........

Oi! Just wait until you're been having few steady with Terry, he's getting really.......'friendly' shall we say....no is just not an option! Had to move his attention to a handful pics of Wildcats....naked, or maybe we should we say under restoration, had the desired effect...

Have no idea where the 'mean' part comes from, honestly....

Welcome Peter!

Well Jan, if you will insist on wearing that 'Electric Blue' dress, and those silver stilletos every time you pour beer down my throat, what do you expect? It's not my fault if, in my semi-drunken state, I mistake you for a good-looking 'Judy'. And you've seen the average Hippocroccofrog in my town, none of which look remotely like women, regardless how hard they might try.

I'm getting worried about Janette .. er ... I mean Jan! Every time he leaves Scotland, he goes all strange ................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back