Being Politically Correct SUCKS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
If your one of those easily offended types.......go read something else.

I was at work on Friday helping this lady out installing some programs for her. We were talking about all kinds of things and got on the subject of illegal immigration. I told her the town I live in has a bad problem with it and it would be nice if they could bring a truck through and take them all back.

Well, the (mexican) guy next to her flipped out. He started screaming about how I should keep my opinion to myself and he started throwing things in his cubical then stormed out.

Now I ask, when the police or federal government returns people to mexico, how do they do it????? In a truck, bus or van, right??? That's all I said. I didn't say to load them in a sling shot and shoot them back over the river.

Ok, I'm at work so I know I shouldn't have said that since in a work place you can only talk about fluffy bunnies and little puppy dogs. I did what I thought would be the man-up thing to do and sent him and his boss an apology letter that I shouldn't have said that and I apologize. Not only did he not accept it, he ran to H.R. and cried like a little (self censored) so I spent Friday with our H.R. person and today with corporates H.R. person.

I didn't get wrote up, but they did keep a record of it. So he can "quite loudly" express how he supports people that are breaking federal laws, but I can't say how I wished people obeyed the laws. I have to put up with illegals robbing my house and stealing my parents things........and I have to put up with an illegal doing a hit and run on my wife, which she had to chase down, and he had no drivers license, no insurance, and it wasnt' even his car, AND we had to pay to get her car fixed.............and I have to put up with my sister and her boyfriend just getting out of the hospital because her car was T-boned by an illegal who ran the red light............AND I GET IN TROUBLE FOR WANTING TO SUPPORT THE LAW. None of this is my opinion, it's all documented facts.

BULL F'ING S**T

(pant pant pant) Ok, I vented. I'm better.

I don't care what country your from, just enter here LEGALLY and PAY TAXES like the rest of us.

Admins, if you think this is to un-PC, please delete and we will just call it a day and I'm sorry to you too. I just needed a place to vent.

I think that you found Thornlifter is this dumbass recognizes his ethnicity over his citizenship - for one I am Hispanic and am very proud of my heritage but my flag is red, white and blue. Many Hispanics are brain dead as they think because the majority of the population wants to make sure the law is upheld, it's a personal attack on them or their ethnic background.

I received a note this morning that carried this signature this morning..."Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"
is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ". WHICH is sad BUT true. America is a Melting Pot..but MOST of our ancestors had to do the 'dance' to live here, in the greatest country on Earth, IMO. SO, should everyone else, its only right. AND like you stated...the Law.

I'm glad you're feeling better after the rant. I hope it doesn't come and bite you in the *ss.

Hey I got in trouble cuz some dude was complaining about the situation here , I gave him a dollar and said give me an hour and I'll get the rest of your plane fare home from people at a dollar each . I got written up for verbal bullying

I think that immigration is great, but the whole "not paying taxes" thing is awful. Those in question need to get their **** together.

I would say that if all of us checked back far enough, we'd find someone who
came over on a boat, went through "the process" and became a citizen. It
was a little easier then, than it is now, but the reward is just as great, maybe
greater.

As for the illegals.... I really do like the sling-shot idea... one at a time or in
pairs ?

Charles

Hey I got in trouble cuz some dude was complaining about the situation here , I gave him a dollar and said give me an hour and I'll get the rest of your plane fare home from people at a dollar each . I got written up for verbal bullying

Awesome :lol:

Unfortunately, Thor and Pb, I believe that is the road we are headed down. Brings to mind "Animal Farm" ....."everybody is equal, just some are more equal than others."

Had something along the lines of the immigration joke recently here in Jersey. Illegal immigrant gets bit by a dog and the homeowner's insurance company paid him $250,000! This stupid mindset is all over.

Ah, the benefits of living in a country surrounded by water. "our" illegal's attempt to come in by the sea usually in little boats that aren't very seaworthy and are luckily usually picked up by the Navy, Customs and/or the RAAF.
As for the dude in your office Thor, I would've told he to shut the f*ck up and mind his own business.

I don't know whats going lately with all the politically correct bullsh*t. I call a spade a spade y'no its so tiring with all the pansy ***** footing that makes opinions a moot point, you cant have one.

yeah, I'll have to let it go. It's just eating away at me and I get all mad over and over and over. Screw him. I hope his donkey dies!!!!

ha ha ha ha. That made me laugh out loud.

same here! Like alot of people I am fed up with this political correctness bullshit. Sorry to hear what happened to your loved ones thor, espicially in the circumstances in which it happened :(

Thorlifter I'm with you too. The politically correct folks (Read bleeding heart liberals) need a reality check in the worst way. My one stepson is mildly retarded along with some other mental issues. One day his Social Worker is at the house for another one of the useless meetings and I made a comment about how his eligibility for one program was denied because of his mild retardation. She stuck her nose up in the air and said "We call it a Birth Injury". I glared at her and replied "Madam if you were raped and we called it an unsolicited sexual encounter would that really change anything for you?" She shut up after that. I think she's starting not to like me. FINE BY ME!!!!

I would say that if all of us checked back far enough, we'd find someone who
came over on a boat, went through "the process" and became a citizen. It
was a little easier then, than it is now, but the reward is just as great, maybe
greater.

As for the illegals.... I really do like the sling-shot idea... one at a time or in
pairs ?

Charles
You are absolutley right, they fought to be here and they deserved to be here whether white,black,brown,or yellow. But at the same time where do these people get off telling the gov. that they came across illegally and deserve a place in this country? Try being an illegal immigrant<from the US in mexico> what do you think will happen to you? Not to raise a stink or somthin,but how do you feel about paying 300.oo dollars a month for insurance on your vehicle(s) and getting hit by an illegal,(oh,bye the way when it happens YOUR insurance charges YOU! sorry......ranting again. Thor you stepped up and apoligised,that is very commendable,I find that trait to be far lacking these days. sorry if this offends people ..but this my mind:oops:

Consider yourself lucky; in Britain waving the flag is racist and un-PC ... and while we are all aware of 9/11 ... we have more of those illegals that like to blow themselves up for something to do on the weekend.

And undocumented citizens ! Bah-hah-hah ...it's like short people being vertically challenged. :lol:

I've been dragged up for 'diversity' quite a few times at work ... but I've never apologised - saying that I'm just stubborn. Thor, you did the right thing ... now when they've calmed down whoop out the slingshot !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back