Best Last Man Standing Against Zombies Movie

Whats the Best Man Against Zombie Movie?

• Army of Darkness (1993)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Day of the Dead (1985)

• Cemetary Man (1994)

• Flight of the Living Dead (2007)

• Lifeforce (1985)

• Grindhouse: Planet Terror (2007)

• Quarantine (2008 )

• Night of the Living Dead (1990)

• Return of the Living Dead (1985)

• Slither (2006)

• Undead (2003)

• Zombie (1979)

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
I've been watching a few zombie-type movies lately. Its a secret thrill ever since I first saw "Omega Man" with Charleton Heston. I'm not into over-the-top blood and guts but a good story plotline and believable suspension of belief works for me. There have been a few movies over the years about this subject and thought it would be fun to have a poll to see which ones everyone liked.

Heres what I've been able to gather from the 'A' list of movies but I'm sure there are probably a few good 'B' movies as well.

Oh and I made this multiple votes as well.

Last edited:
Still love "Night of the Living Dead". With the crackers sitting on the cars, shooting zombies and drinking, it's great!

The original, of course.

Second one wasn't as good. Never is.

Shaun of the Dead was a hoot. Can't vote though - this town is populated by Zombies, mainly female.....!!!!

Haven't seen them all, but I liked Shaun of the Dead, a bit of humor as your killing Zombies is always a good thing.
Didn't care for I am Legend much.

Shaun of the Dead!!!

The part where they are throwing the records at the zombie

"No thats the second album I ever bought!"
"Now some of these.....*throws record** what was that!?"
"Purple rain?"
"No."
"Sun of the something?"
"Definitely not."
"Batman Sound track?"
"Throw it."

Shawn of the Dead was good because of the comedy factor. Also liked Zombieland (I've added it to the poll). Didn't mind I am Legend but I can't really vote in this poll because I haven't seen enough of them. Of the ones I've seen Shawn of the Dead was my favourite followed by Zombieland.

i love omega man but have to fall back to the original night of the living dead 1968 as my favorite. it was filmed not far from where i live and when it was released was probably the scariest thing on film. about 6 years ago they made a low budget sequel around here and i got to be an zombie extra. i even made it past the cutting room floor but the movie was so hokie and horrible it never hit the screen. was a lot of fun tho

I liked Shaun of the Dead too Harrison. Damn funny! Get my vote although I am not a big fan of horror movies, so my viewing of these is limited to a few.

I'm surprised nobody choose any of the "28 Days/Weeks..." movies. I thought they were really well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back