Best pizza EVER!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
Little Caesars has begun to make a deep dish pizza and the crust is lined with 42 inches of BACON!!!!!!

All bow to the pizza gods!!! :notworthy:

Little Caesars tries bacon-wrapped crust pizza

Attachments

• Little-Caesar.JPG
    Little-Caesar.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
I think I have to agree with you there Adler. Little Caesars is just... ughhhhhhh
Johnny's Chicago style deep dish pizza- just off Wabash Ave. South side-- real checkered red and white tablecloths, used Chianti bottles holding candles, and real salt and pepper in shakes, ditto sugar in a glass container. One way to tell a real home restaurant, whether Italian or of other ethnic origin- the "Cookie-Cutter" Restaurants all have fake sugar in packets, and the "gran and go" fast food grease bins have salt and pepper in packets. The Illich family has made a ton of $ from their "Little Caesar's" offerings, fair if you are in a hurry I guess, but real Italian pizza it AIN'T--

I love me a good Chicago Deepdish. Used to enjoy eating one on my monthly visits.

Having said that, nothing beats a real stone oven Neapolitan Pizza with real fesh buffalo milk mozzarella (not the fake shredded shit that is passed off as Mozarella).

My favorite is a Pizza Frutti Di Mare with Garlic, Shrimp, Squid and Mussels. Just made one for dinner yesterday.

I was agreeing with you right up until the fruit of the sea came up. Last time I tried to milk a buffalo I got the horns
MANY year ago Little Caesars pizza was not too bad and their claim to fame at the time was a twofer. Two pizzas for the price of one so whatever you ordered you got a second one as well. Used to pick up two on the way to the Drive-In. Feed the kids...play on the Playground...watch a movie and by 9PM they were out like a light.
Grandads house was across the street from the original Home Run Inn which started serving pizza in 1947. Dad came home from work and announced we were going across the street for Pizza Pie! "PIE...for supper" I said. Out came this huge round sausage pizza. Looked terrible to me, red, white, and lumpy and definitely NOT a PIE. "Just try one bite" Dad said... One bite later I was hooked for the rest of my life and 20,000 pizzas later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back