Bf 110C-4, from 2./EGr 210 July 1940 BOB GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vikingBerserker

Lieutenant General
Apr 10, 2009
South Carolina
Username: VikingBerserker
Name: David
Category: Category 2
Scale: 1/32
Kit: Revell Bf 110C-4/B
Accessories: Possibly Eduard Interior/Exterior Sets

Here is my first entry

John Vasco has written en excellent book about this unit. Messerschmitt Bf 110 Bombsights over England Erprobungsgruppe 210 in the Battle of Britain

I love the Bf 110, so this will be a fun build for me.

Attachments

• 5523bt.jpeg
    5523bt.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Wellington's were Bomber Command Jan, and although operational bombing targets in Continental Europe, and operating with Coastal Command, they weren't part of the BoB. Only those aircraft types listed in the 9RAF) BoB Bits took part, with the exception of some support aircraft, such as ASR Walrus and Lysander units/squadrons.

Wellington's were Bomber Command Jan, and although operational bombing targets in Continental Europe, and operating with Coastal Command, they weren't part of the BoB. Only those aircraft types listed in the 9RAF) BoB Bits took part, with the exception of some support aircraft, such as ASR Walrus and Lysander units/squadrons.

Maybe we can convince Matt to build another Walrus then! :lol:

Very cool David!

have been trying like mad to get hold of that kit and no luck will keep looking though i have something else in mind for the BoB group build just as soon as my kit arrives

Cool choice Dave. Nice to see something different among the swarms of Bf 109s in this Group Build. :D:thumbright:

Last edited:
I was trying for that kit too Jamie. A couple of months back, Model Hobbies had it, at a good price. Instead of getting it there and then, I left it for a couple of weeks, and of course, they'd all gone - b*gg*r !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back