Bigfoot Monster in Minnesota Northwoods, really!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These are the same jokers that elected Al Franken to the Senate. Rocket scientist, they aren't.

When I was a kid, there was a guy in my Neighborhood who had a size 15 shoe. Naturally, we called him "Bigfoot".

Judging from the picture, he needs to give his back a shave.:)

Isn't it amazing how pictures of Bigfoot, Nessie, UFO's, the Yetti, etc, are always so blurry.

Supposed to have been taken with one of those Trail Cameras that Hunters use. Strap the enclosed camera to a tree where you want to hunt and motion detectors set off the camera. They use fairly low pixel/quality digital cameras.

Hard to beleive anyone would actually think this is some sort of animal, but there are lots of dumb people out there, and what else is there to do in Northern Minnesota on a cold October/November evening other that Drink and tell Bigfeet stories?
My question is why were the old timers up the road in thier outhouse at the same time:shock:

I actually am a pseudo-believer. But that's shite.

I have camped literally 20+ miles into the wilderness where only hardcore campers would go. While I personally have never seen anything that would indicate they exist... you get that far in the Northwest Cascade forest it is amazing how remote you really are.

Do game cameras actually have a flash on them? I thought they had a low-light mode, in order not to scare off the game.....

Okeedokee. The only hunting I've ever done involved a camera around my neck.

Also seems really convenient that that clump of leaves on the tree is about perfectly placed to hide the face as it emerges from behind the tree....or is a fairly poor Photoshop job designed to hide the guy's pasty mug...

Yep, no doubt a Bigfeet's out for an late night jog through the woods wearing in his sweat pants to keep him toasty.

Original article in the Bemidji, MN. paper has links to the Minnesota Bigfoot Research web-site;)

Last edited:
I remember one time I was up in the Cascades camping by myself. Set up my camp and realized about 3 hours later and 5 beers into my evening that there was a camoflaged structure about 70ft from where I was enjoying the dying sun. [I arrived late in the day and shadows hid everything under the Fir/Cedar canopy].

Once I realized that "something" was next to me, I almost panicked. I was a long way away from anybody and anything. My mind instantly thought Meth Lab. Gun in hand I "snuck" up to the structure that I had been building camp next to, chopping wood, and venting methane gas within audible range of God.

You laugh. I'm in the deep woods. We are talkiing when the lights are out you can't see your hand in your face after you get your night vision.

This structure was well constructed of tree boughs and virtually invisible if you weren't looking for it in the twilight. I walked up to it and found a "door". Calling out to my invisible foes, I pulled the "door" aside and shined my Maglite into the interior.

Some clever person had constructed a shitter for their woman [I'm sure that is what this was. It was entirely too well constructed.] It had a shallow pit over which a lawnchair was sitting. The chair had a well knifed hole in the middle and a branch on the structure wall held a roll of buttwipe.

I slept better that night. Until at about 0400 when the logging trucks begin to cruise the roads at about 40mph.

Good times.

It IS a monster, it IS from Wisconsin, it Does have a big foot, two of them actually, and it's my ex mother in law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I drink a pitcher of Point beer to her, to blur the nightmares. Bill

Attachments

• tin_foil.jpg
    tin_foil.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 687
:lol: That is one unhappy cat!

Nah, he's just trying to hypnotize you:lol:

It is my suspician that the landowner in this story just wanted to bust a trespaaser/poacher on his land and when the authorities said there wasa not much they could do they went to the newspaper to start the Bigfoot sighting story.

As Eddie Murphy's nephews said in the movie "Delerious" - Gus your wife a Bigfoot;) Gooney Goo Goo!! That was back when Eddie Murphy was still funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back