Biker Babes Birthday..How Did We Miss It?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maximowitz

Tech Sergeant
Jun 30, 2008
London, England.
We should hang our heads in collective shame. It was BB's birthday on the 10th and not one thread of congratulations.

Not many people know this but Maria invented the left handed sausage, the cordless extension cord, dehydrated water and won the Nobel Prize for Extreme Cleverness at 7 years of age.

She is now 21.

Happy Birthday Sweety! (Belated)

LOL thank you very much guys, no need to feel ashamed. ;)
*goes back to the lab to work on the super string theory, the quantum mech stuff and the collection of black holes, before feeding Schrödinger's cat his kibble and dealing with how to write a thank you-speech for this year's Academy Award For Most Spectacular Motorcycle Stunt* *giggles*

sign0007.gif

Jeez Maria, what a load of dunderheads mates we turned out to be, anyways, belated Happy Birthday wishes and may you enjoy lots more of then (not belated though)
party0003.gif

What a bunch of insensative b******s we are!!
pi_freak.gif

(Though I think the glitch with the calendar may have been the main issue...)

I sure hope you had a Happy Birthday, Maria!!

We'll make up for it next year with a double party, how about that? :occasion5:

Before I join the lads and march along the path of shame....

A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!

How's the work going with the diet water, brush for lefthanded people among others?

Happy (belated) birthday Maria!

..While you're in the lab, you couldn't invent a Christmas and birthday's where no-one expects presents and you don't have to meet up with rele's could ya? They'd sell like hot-cakes, I tell ya!

Happy birthday, BB.

..While you're in the lab, you couldn't invent a Christmas and birthday's where no-one expects presents and you don't have to meet up with rele's could ya? They'd sell like hot-cakes, I tell ya!

... Or a pill that could make men understand women and vice-versa ?

Happy birthday, BB.

... Or a pill that could make men understand women and vice-versa ?

Thats next on the list after the DVD / CD re-winder !

Missed the birthday so let me be the first to say Happy Easter !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back