Blazing Angels 2 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

todorbb

Recruit
Feb 15, 2010
I really really liked this game. It is quite nice arcade which gives you a lot of satisfaction.
Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII
Here are some features which you might like to check:
• Engage in 18 high-stakes missions where you will bomb bridges, steal secret weapons, destroy Zeppelins and more.
• Pilot over 50 authentic planes and prototypes including the Gotha Go 229, DH Vampire F Mk 1, Me-163 ?Komet?, Meteor and many more.
• Get the advantage in combat by using experimental WWII weapons including High Velocity Cannons and TV-Guided missiles.
• Engage in epic battles in some of the world's most captivating environments such as Cairo, the Himalayas, Moscow's Red Square, Rome's San Pietro's Cathedral, the Swiss Alps and more.
• Experience improved depth of field, jaw-dropping cinematographic lightening and outstanding sound effects.

Does someone plaied it too? What do you think about it??? Never tried ,multiplayer??
Cheers mates:evil:

I've played it and love it but don't know how to get the special colours for the Stuka, Seafire, B7A Grace etc :mad:

I also wish the planes from the original were in it (e.g. P-40, P-47, Dauntless, B-17 etc) and I also wish there was a mission where you can use the forward-firing gun(s) of the Swordfish, Barracuda, SB2A etc

And I would also like to be able to add nose-art to my planes (e.g. shark mouths, pin-ups, names etc)

Last edited:
It's definitely not very real some missions but its definitely a fun flying game. The first blazing angels is more real but I like the better features in 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back