BMW 003 - Walter HWK 109-509

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yozimbo

Airman
Mar 10, 2009
Athens
Hi all,
I am currently searching for the manuals or any official schematics of the BMW 003, He 162, Walter HWK 109-509 and Me 163....

The reason being that it's part of my research project, and there are a lot of questions about these particular powerplants and aircraft yet to be answered.
Recent research is starting to show that a few things we came to acknowledge as truths may have been a bit different in reality...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi Yozimbo,

>I am currently searching for the manuals or any official schematics of the BMW 003, He 162, Walter HWK 109-509 and Me 163....

Here is one manual ... try the Google search feature for this site, there might be others.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/ot...ech/me-262-jumo-004-b-1-startmanual-5782.html

I think Mike Williams has posted some interesting documents on the BMW 003 and perhaps on other engines on this site as well pretty recently.

Do you have seen the information in von Gersdorff et al. and in Müller's book on Junkers power plants? Not primary sources, but fairly extensive.

Any hints at what might have been different historically from the current state of the research? This might make it easier to look for the right type of document ...

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hi Yozimbo
here are some schematics that I have, I hope they can be of some use to you

Attachments

• HWK 509.jpg
    HWK 509.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,119
  • MORE HWK 509.jpg
    MORE HWK 509.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 726
and some Komet schematics (upper plan)

Attachments

• Me163 B-0.jpg
    Me163 B-0.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 3,554
Hi all, many thanks for your help! really appreciated!
I general the idea of the research is regarding the 003 the technological discrepancies with the "rival" 004 and re the HWK the hypothesis whether there might have been a single fuel version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back