Bomber / Pilot Jacket (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yalim

Recruit
Oct 24, 2007
Hello everyone,

I have been a longtime follower of your website and forum, looking at and downloading aircraft photos, reading information, etc. I am interested in the WW2 era and especially the military aircrafts.

I became a member today because I need help from you guys. I am a graphic designer and helping a friend who makes leather jackets with the name of his new line of bomber / pilot jackets. It is a dream project for me but my knowledge in aviation and the era is not enough for me to come up with a name.

Can anyone give me suggestions or ideas to come up with a name for this line of jackets? (The name can be in English.)

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion.

Hello everyone,

I have been a longtime follower of your website and forum, looking at and downloading aircraft photos, reading information, etc. I am interested in the WW2 era and especially the military aircrafts.

I became a member today because I need help from you guys. I am a graphic designer and helping a friend who makes leather jackets with the name of his new line of bomber / pilot jackets. It is a dream project for me but my knowledge in aviation and the era is not enough for me to come up with a name.

Can anyone give me suggestions or ideas to come up with a name for this line of jackets? (The name can be in English.)

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion.

Welcome to the forum Yalim!

Vintage Line
Pilot´s Line
Flying Hero´s Line

Is it anything like that flight jacket, Military spec and Noseart and patches. ?
If so post a link of the web of your friend after he´ll get the line finished...

Thank you Cdat88. Good ones :)

Yes, I think A2 style will be in this line as well as other styles, such as the one shown in the attached image.

Attachments

• 4356.jpg
    4356.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 321
Flight Crew
The Tribute Collection
Flight Line
Winged Warriors
Heritage Collection
Flight Style
Aero Style
Aero Club
Aero Wear
Aviator Line
Legacy Line

What part of Turkey are you in?

I like Turkey, I have traveled from Adana, to Izmir to Ankara

I was there in 90-91 too. Interesting place. Kinda Eastern/kinda Western, good food and it seemed that everybody smoked. I wish i woulda done some scuba diving there.

I'd like to see Istanbul and Troy.

I have two carpets from Adana that have held up well.

In Izmir, there were young kids running around with scales, small bathroom scales the kind you weigh yourself with. They were asking for money if you weigh yourself...

and back then I was skinny!

Then you guys should remember that commonly uttered phrase...
"You want beer, Abi, you want Pepsi, Abi?"

yep

There were lots of merchants offering drinks to get u in the shops!

I liked Efes:

Attachments

• efes_pilsen_logo.jpg
    efes_pilsen_logo.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 75
Thanks again everyone!! for your name suggestions and warm welcoming :)

Everything you guys remember from Turkey is still the same :) Comiso90, my favorite beer is also Efes!!! Cheers :)

Comiso90, I live in Istanbul but was born and raised in Ankara. I, too, have been to Adana and Izmir several times.

Actually, I lived in San Francisco, CA for 5 years, from 2000 to 2005. I traveled to LA, San Diego, NY, Vegas, Chicago and done a road trip around Texas. I miss SF so much. After I came back it was a hard time for me. As they say in the song "I left my heart in San Francisco" :)

I am very happy to meet you guys here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back