Bosch remote controls for FuG VII aircraft radio.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Huub Vink

Recruit
Apr 24, 2010
Pre-war German aircraft like the Heinkel He51 and Focke-Wulf FW56 had switches installed to operate the FuG VII "Bordfunkgeräte".

As far as I know these switches consisted of a tuning switch for transmitting (Robert Bosch Abstimmregler Gerätenummer Fl 26608 ) and a more or less identical switch for receiving (Robert Bosch Ruckkopplungregler Gerätenummer Fl 26609). What I would like to know is how the dials from these switches looked.

There was a third switch with "Umschalter with Gerätenummer FL 26607", which was most likely used to switch either between frequencies or between sending and receiving.

If anybody could explain the use of these switches and could show me how switch FL 26607 looked, I would be very grateful

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply CR, highly appreciated. The information I have so far is mainly based on what is available on this site. However it doesn't provide any information about the switch and the dial.

Fl26607 Fernbedienung FBU.1 Lorenz AG

Clipboard01.jpg

Wow, thank you very much Snautzer! To be honest I really started to doubt whether there was any information available as there is hardly any information avialable about the instruments in the 266xx series.

I had already found some pictures which clarified the dial from the "Abstimmungsregler" and the "Rückkopplungregler". So no need to look for these anymore.

Thanks again,
Huub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back