Breda Ba.64 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jan den Das

Airman
Feb 17, 2009
Hi guys
For some time I am trying to find more information/material concerning the fore runner of the Brda Ba. 65, but thats very difficult.
Who can help me with the following materials:
1. All kind of historical information;
2. Drawings of all the versions;
3. All kind of dimensions;
4. Technical and construction infomation;
5. Drawings/pictures which shows construction;
6. Other interresting details/materials.
Its a whole list but who has something for me?
Thans and regards,
Jan

Hi Jan,
I think I can get you something, all comes from an old italian booklet about Breda 64 (sorry , there's no english translation).
OK, Let's start with first batch of photos:

ba64-26.jpg

ba64-06.jpg

ba64-07.jpg

ba64-08.jpg

ba64-09.jpg

Cheers

Hai Macogrifo
I read some where that the first prototype had fixed landingsgear, what can you tell about it?
Jan

Hai Macogrifo
I read some where that the first prototype had fixed landingsgear, what can you tell about it?
Jan

Oh yes, I've forgotten that, sorry; here is the first prototype, with fixed gear and wooden four fixed blade propeller:

ba64-05.jpg

Cheers

Thanks, very interresting.

Is there any body who has drawings/dimensions/colors etc. of the first prototype?
Drawings etc of the other versions is also welcome.
Regards
Jan

Hai Jim
Thanks for the information, but I can only find a book of the Ba.65 and the Ba.88.
Jan

So if some one has drawings of the Ba.64 please help!!!!
Jan

Hallo Marcogrifo
A question concerning the whole Breda aircraft department.
How can I get more information concerning the other Breda aircraft also now WW2 and also the civil one's?
Do you have more materials or do you know people who also be of any help?
Thanks
Regards
Jan

Hallo Marcogrifo
A question concerning the whole Breda aircraft department.
How can I get more information concerning the other Breda aircraft also now WW2 and also the civil one's?
Do you have more materials or do you know people who also be of any help?
Thanks
Regards
Jan

Hi Jan,
regarding Breda aircraft production I can suggest you to visit the ISEC-Breda foundation site:
Fondazione ISEC - La Breda produce
It's quite interesting but unfortunately there is only italian language version at the moment :rolleyes:
Anyway, in the page I linked above you can get an idea about Breda's aircraft production: select one of the first three "Aeronautica....." items in the upper left menu (beside the Breda emblem), then click on the red bar on top of the sliding window below in order to see all the pictures...

And you can also take a look at this video:
Fondazione ISEC > Scintille di progresso - Breda: Zappata 308
It's a rare footage about the beautiful civilian four engined prototype Breda-Zappata Z.308, the "Italian Constellation" :)

BredaZappata.jpg

Cheers

Thanks, very interresting.

Is there any body who has drawings/dimensions/colors etc. of the first prototype?
Drawings etc of the other versions is also welcome.
Regards
Jan

Jan
I have a Ba64 workshop manual and a 250 pages book regarding the Ba65. My father was flying these machines. Let me know, if you did not find it yet, what you need and I'll do my best.
Alessandro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back