British Air Ministry equipment numbers table.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jan7

Airman 1st Class
Amazing table in wich presentation I readed, few minutes ago, isn't mine..... :shock:

Here is my attempt to compile a list of the Air Ministry equipment numbers and some notes about what they were.
WWII military aircraft equipment is mainly built in a modular fashion, so that power units, aerial connections, control panels etc. could be varied according to the detail of the installation, which itself was given an ARI number. Most of the main equipment numbers refer to either receivers or transmitters and are the main functional parts of the installation. Other modules, such as power units, were numbered using a different system, often by numeric type number. Note that some transponders seem to have been numbered like receivers possibly to confuse the enemy. ]

GMB's list of Air Ministry equipment numbers

Jan.

:oops: You are welcome, but I don't any special thing: Simply search the references for the Radioequiment for the Stinson T-19 "The T1115 transmitter, The R1116 receiver, and the R1147 receiver." who comments me yesterday my friend Randy, of Minnesota

Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back