Bronson`s personal Pics.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A couple more pics of my bike, is and old italian Gilera M1953 Saturno 500 cc.

Despite his ageing look it can reach 160 km/h (100mph) without too many trouble.

25xw1.jpg

73cv.jpg

Is similar to drive a Norton Commando, but this bike is lower so is more stable.

My other bike is this, a locally built Honda Hero 110 cc.

motowo1.jpg

And this is another oldie, a Gilera 150cc 4 stroke, 1955.

yodu6.jpg

And finger on trigger, CB. Naughty, naughty. First sin of gun use.

Your Gilera caught my eye. WAY cool! :cool:

I noted that you have some rather agressive tires on her. I assume because of its use on dirt or gravel roads?

And finger on trigger, CB. Naughty, naughty. First sin of gun use.

Your Gilera caught my eye. WAY cool! :cool:

I noted that you have some rather agressive tires on her. I assume because of its use on dirt or gravel roads?

You assumed right , I like the semi off road travel. And yes trigger happy too. :twisted:

I see that you like the G55 - I made you a new sig...

Many many thanks Clave I am using it right now.

Thanks, more stuff.

This is one of my guns, a precompressed pneumatic rifle with two types of silencers. The silencers are made from aluminium barstock by... me of course.

fy3h8w.jpg

supresorze7.jpg

Note the "high tech" bench support for the rifle :) ( well there are some iron bech rest but the other guys had it)

Yea I agree, but you need to take in consideration that in those times I have plenty more succes with women than right now, that could explain the tired face....and the low weight too.

Thanks Evan.

Some more. Air show in the Miltary School Airport ( not far away from Lockheed Martin Argentina)

exporg4.jpg

Close up to a FN M3 .50 heavy MG in a MD 500, this baby delivers 1100 round per minute.

m2cy3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back