Bronson`s personal Pics.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Definately, and the germans engraved the national crest of the buying country en every weapon as you might note, from a bayonet passing trough a Mauser rifle, and even a field howitzer... And there was no CNC machines, what a times.

More landscapes of Cba, sunflowers in middle of a valley.

2l8yqdd.jpg

2r7rkgm.jpg

I have hunted a lot of dove and perdiz in the Cordoba-Villa Maria-Santa Fe area - it sure looks familiar... great country and great people.

Good memories.. people do not believe it is possible to see 100,000+ dove in one area in a day..

I have hunted a lot of dove and perdiz in the Cordoba-Villa Maria-Santa Fe area - it sure looks familiar... great country and great people.

Definately,the only trouble are the burns caused by red hot shotgun barrels.8)
Not in vane the Benelli shotgun maker named "Cordoba" his best autoloader.

Do you eat alot of good asados I suppose :)

Rear of the Ford.

i292yh.jpg

And this is a very BIG radio control plane , the thing have a two opposed pistons 4 stroke engine and an minicamera to film the cars from above, really big I am not and Radio control fan so perhaps that size is usual but actually I never saw something like that earlier. The guy next to is meine bruder.

2i95cp5.jpg

The complete name is Bellavigna-Chevrolet turismo carretera, is not a series car, the italian Bellavigna brothers made the chassis and the firm Chevrolet provide the engine.

The category is a sort of NASCAR but also used to race in streets.

Very good looking beast.

v6orjk.jpg

Dang. Gonna have to sit back and re-evaluate my opinion of LoJack now! *g* Great pics, CB!!!

I'd take the Ford or the Chevy. Awesome cars. Can you imagine driving one around here in the states like that!? The chicks go without saying.

Fors is not so good, Chevy is better.

Some more military stuff.

OTO 105 howitzer configured for air drop.

qmyy9v.jpg

Rhenmetall RH 202 twin.

uydn5.gif

Ammunition 20 x 139 Rh 202 ( exercise ammo actually)

1hqsjk.jpg

The kids want some face cammo too.

rkriow.jpg

Preserved war veteran.

1556gj8.jpg

Close-up to the Sukhoi.

su29tq4.jpg

Nostromo UAV.

uavue3.jpg

Hercules.

herculesgr1.jpg

And girls, yes there is that kind of girls in this kind of airshows too. What a great country.

chicasenfmarq9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back