Bronson`s personal Pics. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excellent pics CB!

Certainly doesn't look the most efficient of weapons (the Spanish one) and you would certainly be a prime target. Any word on its use?

Nice pics!

Great stuff CB. Loved the shots.

Thank you very much guys, the old Gatling gun was also "hand cranked", the difference was that the Nordenfelt shoot all the barrels in a volley, the gatling does it one by one.

Girls and beer....doesn't get much better than that! Great shots CB! Keep 'em coming

You cant go wrong with that

- Lee recovery vehicle (M31 ? )

- Destroyed Mercedes Jeep, this vehicle rolled over a mine in Novocelo, Croatia in 1993, one argentine "peacekeeper" soldier was killed .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 97
You are welcomed.

Some photos taken in the Navy museum of the city of Tigre, some 25 kilometers north of the capital. The museum seems to be trough a reorganization process of some kind because the exhibits are not very well placed and some thing are missing.

Aniway, some pics.

- 88mm Flak 18 and 3,7 cm Flak 18, this weapons are donations, the argentine navy never used this german armament.

- A minisubmarine and the "hedgehog" antisubmarine projector.

- "Das maschine"; the A-4 skyhawk, a F9F Panther behind.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 425
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 426
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 392
Bronson`s Christmas story:

santa%20claus.jpg

I was a good boy all the year around, there is no doubt about that: I did not increase the rate in my workshop despite the inflation, I helped old ladies to cross the street ( I loose 2 or 3 in the process but they were too old aniway) I said my girlfriend that I loved her; I gave tip to all the prostitutes, even I reach the extreme to said i liked the economic management of our president.

Obviously Santa Claus ( or Papa Noel like we call him around here) notice that, he also knew That I had some troubles.

I had some troubles with the overpopulation of parrakeets, pigeon and blakbirds in my backyard, he knew that My PcP rifle was giving headaches because the price of refilling the scuba tank, he knew that I could not use the shotgun or the 22 magnum rifle because the excesive noise disturbing the neighbours.

He saw the fig and peach trees damaged by this varmint and he came out with a solution.

Delivering my present wasnt easy for him, in the north of the province he reduced speed of the sledge and lowered its altitude over a corn field for better orientation, bad idea, one of the raindeers was hit by a spanish dovehunter with mistook one of the deers with a horny, oversized pigeon.

Loosing power and some hidraulic fluid Santa improvisated some daring maneouvres to evade this sort of light flak and scaped unhurt. The sledge crash landed in a soya field, not far away from the place where some gauchos were drinking heavily and cooking some BBq. The men mistook Santa claus with one of those pitiful characters standing in the gates of the Shooping mall with plastic beard and red suit withstanding ridicolus heat.

- "Pobre muchacho...tener que trabajar asi con este calor" ( poor lad , working dress like that in this heat) was a comment heard from one of the peasants.

Santa Claus cured the deer with his magic powers, drank a glass of cold wine that the gauchos offered him and take off to continue his journey.

Over the city of Cordoba the intense heat caused by the reflection on the pavement and the air conditioners working full trottle affected the deers but a quick refreshment in the small river crossing the city solved that problem.
33caplk.jpg

Finally he arrived and my present reached me, I wake up and saw 2 boxes one for the rifle and other for the scope. Miracles happen. I feel like a child again with my silenced Hatsan 85X.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 368
I must say that the silencer and its black stock give this powerful .22 airgun an impressive look.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 347
Nice present. Never heard of Hatsun before, CB. But she looks familiar. Like an RWS perhaps. But can't place it.

No go forth and rid the world of those pesky varmints!

At my house, my nemesis is the wiley woodpecker... or "Peckerhead" as I call him.

Nice present. Never heard of Hatsun before, CB. But she looks familiar. Like an RWS perhaps. But can't place it.

Thank you, the brand is sell in the States as "Walther" , quite unfair because it is made in Turkey not Germany, so is more or less like the american airguners being ripped off.:)

No go forth and rid the world of those pesky varmints!

I will, there are some woodpeckers around here but those are a protected specie.

Ahh.. not a silencer. It's a "noise reducer". At least here in the states. Silencers are Class III firearm accessories (fees, registration, etc.). I suspect that is the reason they are marketed and built slightly differently in the States. Supposed noise reduction of about 60%, or so they claim.

Looks like fun though. With a .22 pellet you get what? About 900fps? That will do some damage!

Ahh.. not a silencer. It's a "noise reducer". At least here in the states. Silencers are Class III firearm accessories (fees, registration, etc.). I suspect that is the reason they are marketed and built slightly differently in the States. Supposed noise reduction of about 60%, or so they claim

Unfortunately the supressor always seen to atract the gunlawmakers paranoid, fortunately in here any part attached to an airgun is outside regulation.

The maker claimed 1000 foot/second in the 177 variant, but as in here we see the 177 as wussie the mine is a .22, 800 foot per second. :)

Fending off the International crisis, in the argentine way:

In order to combat the general down mood we set up an little asado in my brothers house.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 336
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 332
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 320
  • Imagen 008.jpg
    Imagen 008.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 334
Thanks.:p

The rifle is working fine to me, I am dropping 5 or 6 parrots and 2 pigeons a day.
Its only problem is it little temperamental with pellets types, it only likes the Crossman premier, with others (Gamo and Orbea), the accuracy is not impressive.

Thank you very much,

2 pics of the guns mentioned in my story. IGA over and under 12 with 76mm chamber ( 3 ") and Norinco JW .22 magnum.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 589
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 696

Users who are viewing this thread

Back