Brown Recluse Spider: Wonder Why You Fear Spiders?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
These little pricks live around my house. Though less prevalent than on the other side of the Cascade Mtns.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,509
Oh really...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,146
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,125
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,141
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,178
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9,066
:lol: That's just healthy, the lower you get, the more oxygen in the air. It gets worse if the sea decides to join us here, though.

as long as u have scuba gear

Attachments

• 050901-katrina2-l.jpg
    050901-katrina2-l.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,065
Just as dangerous as a Black Widow. Can cause death sometimes. Nasty things. Similar to the liberals in the Northeast.

I hate ****ing spiders!

Suggest you never visit Australia then...look up the Funnel web redback and trapdoor spiders.

These are all mortally venomous.

However, I am more scareed of the white tips and such. They dont kill you, they just give you a bite that virtually never heals. My brother almost lost his eye because one bit him whilst he was sleeping.

To be honest, the hype is much worse than the relaity. hardly anyone gets bitten

What the F is up with that one guys hand???? it's like split wide open!

The venom from the Brown Recluse has killed all of the tissue surrounding the area it bit. The flesh (and muscle) dies and, eventually, falls off, leaving the healthy tissue behind. Whoever that is, he's going to have a pretty nasty scar on his hand for the rest of his life.

Where I live, we pretty much just have Black Widows; not as deadly, but you can still get pretty sick if you get bitten by one. I usually find two or three of them around my house every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back