Bu 133 in Croation markings image wanted (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BOBIBEAN

Recruit
Aug 25, 2009
for a future project. i believe this one was originally shown in an over all 02 grey-green scheme. at a later date the Bu133 was covered with squiggles in 74 or 75. it may have carried the croation "cross". i lost my copies of an old scale aircraft modeling magazine with a two part series on non-109 aircraft in service with those beautiful images. if any one knows where to find them or if you can mail me your copy, i would be greatly indebted to you.

regards

robi bean
berkeley, CA

Here you go Robi. Hope this helps. This color profile of Croatian Bu 133 is from book "Zrakoplovstvo NDH 1941-1945". The translation of the caption with the profile: 19th Squadron, 1st Group, Zagreb, April 1945
I will look further through some of my materials. If I find some more pictures of this aricraft will post them as well.

Regards
Igor

Attachments

• Copy of Zrakoplovstvo NDH 1941-1945_Page_301.jpg
    Copy of Zrakoplovstvo NDH 1941-1945_Page_301.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 272
Thanks guys.
I also found few pictures of Croatian Bü 133 - first with original factory paint scheme, then with improvised camouflage scheme and finally with new red star insignia after aircraft had been captured by partisans. Source: "Zrakoplovstvo NDH 1941-1945".

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 221
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 210
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 177
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 205
second try..., bad connection

thank you thank you igor, geneus! the very aircraft and the very profile i had lost. thank you for the immediate response. i owe you.

happy and safe new year to you

robi
berkeley, CA

Your welcome Robi. Glad to be of some assistance.
My best wishes and happy New Year to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back