'Business is war, learn from the battlefield' ex-soldier tells bosses (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fantastic article. Too many managers don't get it and leadership can kill an organization fast. I remember something I heard Jack Welch say once; "People don't quit companies, they quit managers". I can honestly say that of every job I have quit, that has been true.

Great article and very true. People need the authority to make decisions and not be hounded for getting it wrong. Let them go and they'll do it. And if they get it wrong, relax, it's a learing experience.

Fix the problem, not the blame.

Excellent article!

I think this kind of applies. As Gen. George S. Patton said.....

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

TO

Fantastic article. Too many managers don't get it and leadership can kill an organization fast. I remember something I heard Jack Welch say once; "People don't quit companies, they quit managers". I can honestly say that of every job I have quit, that has been true.

damn right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back