Canadians ban Marmite and Irn Bru!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yulzari

Staff Sergeant
Mar 24, 2010
Plymouth and Basse Marche
This means war!

There is no life without Marmite. We saw the terrible suffering in New Zealand when their Marmite factory was destroyed in the earthquakes. Never again!

Canadians of Caledonian extraction will be reduced to drinking whisky and beer as poor substitutes for Irn Bru (made in Scotland, from girders).

Last edited:
I can see where that could cause untold suffering and hardship! (WTF is that stuff, anyway??!!)

Never heard of Irn Bru and not sure I want to....

Irn-Bru_670.jpg

Geo

Make them eat Seal Flipper Pie or Poutine and drink Screech.

Actually I rather liked Screech. Poutine needs bacon. Seal Flipper Pie could be improved by actually using a real rubber glove filled with wallpaper paste.

This means war!

There is no life without Marmite. We saw the terrible suffering in New Zealand when their Marmite factory was destroyed in the earthquakes. Never again!

Yes Indeed we went on a war footing as the shop shelves were invaded by the dreaded "Vegemite" ... it even infiltrated my brecky table till i spotted the mistake on his wrapper ... this was WAR! :whdat:

Last edited:
Vegemite rocks and you know it!

Both rock! Without Marmite or Vegemite the world is a darker, more frightening place: WE NEED MORE MARMVEGE ADDICTS! Kids need to be raised eating Marmite/Vegemite at every meal! Send them to school in their Vegeweener uniforms!

rhsfeat_vegemite_kids300-1.gif

Marmicrisps in their lunchboxes:

Marmite-Crisps-Indidvidual-25g-1.gif

Sooth their coughs and colds with Marmivaseline!

marmite_vaseline-2.gif

MAKE THEM PROUD TO BE MARMI ZEALANDERS, AUSSIEVEGES and CANADAMITES!

SHF-0130-Street-Pstrs_1x141m_v4_LR_Page_1.gif

Vegemite.gif

3124619_74abc01e3e_b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back